So we are moving into week 3 of sleep training with Isaiah. And we have made immense progress. I don't want to overpower you with the details of how each nap and each night have gone, but the little victories really give me the fire I need to push on and not give up!
Mark successfully put Ike down for his second nap today. I'd left for the grocery store. Mark was reading to Abe for his naptime routine and Ike was just fuss-fuss-fussing on the floor in front of him. He'd been awake for about an hour and 15, but Mark decided to put him in his bed. When he finished putting Abe down, not 10 minutes later, Ike had fallen asleep. He slept for TWO HOURS. This hasn't happened since Isaiah was a few weeks old. I did NOT know what to do with myself. I started cleaning at about an hour and a half in. And couldn't stop cleaning for another two hours. Ha.
The fact Daddy can put him down and that he slept for two hours make it all worthwhile. We'll see how things progress, stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment