Have I posted about getting rid of ants? Probably. But today I set out yet another "trap." Perhaps it's the Arkansas climate, perhaps it's the fact that we have so many trees; we always have an ant problem. They really love the bathroom right now. And that's where I set the trap out this morning. It works wonders!
To make the trap, gather a shallow dish (I have little 2"x2" plastic bins), some paper towels and a mason jar (or some other container that you can keep the mix in).
You'll also need:
6 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of borax
2 cups hot (enough to melt the borax and sugar) water
Mix the sugar, borax & water in the mason jar, dip the paper towel in it and place the soaked paper towel in the shallow dish. Then place the dish wherever the ants are getting in. We have a window sill in our bathroom that I placed the one in this morning.
It takes 3 days, but we'll be rid of these buggers very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment