Tuesday, October 12, 2010

forever stationery

I relish in little projects. I call them "little" only because the projects I speak of come and go. What are they? Invitations, specifically wedding invitations. I am usually pretty frantic in their making, but the deadlines come and go. Now is a lull in activity; I haven't had a project in about four months. So if ye followers know someone who might like what I've got to offer, send them my way!

Mason & Lindsey
 Scott & Brittany
 Scott & Brittany's RSVP
 The first draft of Jack & Kate's. Love the tag!
 We ended up going with a blue hydrangea. This was a challenge of a project, but I loved every second of it!
"Forever Stationery" is the name of the etsy.com store I started to try to market these bad boys. It hasn't been a huge success, though. Do you know how many people try to sell wedding invitations on etsy.com? Kind of insane. I love projects, but it's really just for fun. I still really love the name Forever Stationery, so it's what I use on invoices, etc. One day I might get really serious and build a website. For now, I take what comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment