thoughts & meditations of a woman with hopes of living up to the family name, raising her family well, and cherishing this beautiful life
Friday, November 5, 2010
bierocks
What is up with me not posting a recipe this week? Good question. But I did catch up on my blog roll tonight, and stumbled upon this. Bierocks. Awesome. And not because it sounds like a LOTR reference. With cabbage? Total Fall comfort food. I dig it. And will add it to the docket in the near future. This week's meal planning revolved around ground beef. (When I choose one meat/protein to center my meals around, it makes it quicker for me to meal plan. It's all about technique anyway, right? Hubster would say "strategy.") ...because it's got ground beef, we'll wait a week or two to implement. But this sounds amazing. I could eat cabbage all day and night, so rock right on, sisters. (And brothers?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment