There are numerous reasons that I wanted to start fresh with a new blog, and this week seems to be a pretty good time to jump start some new beginnings. There are some older blog posts that I will eventually copy over to this new address, but it may take awhile.
To cite some of the reasons for the new blog: "ay de mi" is a euphemism. For more thoughts on that, please read this commentary.
Second, so much has changed over the past year. Some of the things I would have said a year, two years ago, I simply wouldn't say now in such public media. Many would argue that I am still as opinionated as ever. Ha!
And new things always feel a bit more fresh and alive. Here's to hoping I'll be on top of posting, especially worthwhile, thought-provoking entries.
Proud to be your first follower!
ReplyDeleteholler.
ReplyDelete